[Tango-A] NA-E: Milonga de Mis Amores, Friday, Oct 19, in Portsmouth, NH - Anniversary Milonga

Adriana Pinto adrimp1 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 06:44:36 EDT 2007

Dear Tango lovers,

Come to Portsmouth, NH (only about an hour north of
Boston) this Friday for Milonga de Mis Amores. We have
reasons to celebrate: this is our first anniversary
milonga.
More and more dancers are experiencing this milonga at
the Women's City Club, a beautiful seaport mansion in
Portsmouth.

8:15 to 9pm - tango lesson
9pm to midnight - milonga

$10 for one
$15 for both
Full time students: 50% OFF

DJ: Adriana Pinto
Street parking

The Women's City Club
375 Middle Street
Portsmouth, NH

For more information, please call Adriana at (617)
816-1967 or write to adriana at havetotango.com