[Tango-A] NA-E: Osvaldo Zotto & Lorena Ermocida - What a treat!! Awsome!!

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Sun Oct 14 04:55:27 EDT 2007

Dear all:

I have just come back from the Tango Fantasy Milonga that lasted until
almost 4:00 am.  I can't sleep because I am so excited.  It was such a  treat!
Osvaldo and Lorena.  They seldom are seeing in the  US and much less at the
milongas in a dancing mood.  What a treat we got  this evening!

We were privileged to have had Osvaldo Zotto and Lorena Ermocida among  us,
even dancing with the attendees at the milonga.  It was just one  special
night.  More than 130 people enjoyed their magnificent flawless  performance (three
routines). The people would not stop screaming for more  "OTRA", "OTRA", they
all cried... Osvaldo & Lorena complied  and finished their dancing with their
signature vals "Desde el Alma",  awsome!!

We thank you all for coming and supporting Tango Fantasy and we thank
Osvaldo and Lorena for being part of our Tango family and for giving us a show  to
remember.

They will be at milonga "La Ideal" in Hallandale on Sunday, Oct.  14 and who
knows... may dance some more...

Tango Forever,

Lydia

    Milonga "La Ideal
211 S.E. 1st Ave. Hallandale, FL - Class 8 - 9 pm.  Milonga from 9:00  pm
till everyone leaves....

For more information call:  305-275-2802 or  305-905-3935.