[Tango-A] Thank you for coming to the NY Tango Festival!

Tine at nytangofestival.com tine at nytangofestival.com
Fri Oct 12 18:25:55 EDT 2007

Dear friends

Thank you for coming to the NY Tango Festival this weekend!
A lot of people told us it was a big hit, and we hope you agree!

We had 450 people at the Friday Milonga, and more than 500 on Saturday and
Sunday.
They were the BIGGEST MILONGAS IN THE HISTORY OF NEW YORK !

More than 300 people attended classes with Julio and Corina, Pablo and Dana,
and Pablo and Noel. There were practicas, presentations about Gardel,
Piazzolla, and the Great Tango Orchestras, a talk with the teachers, live
music and performances at the milongas, and shows at the Symphony Space.

We thank you all for coming, and we thank the teachers, performers,
musicians, DJs, volunteers and our generous sponsors Barnard
College/Columbia University for making the NY Tango Festival a success.

Photos and video will become available soon; we will let you know when they
go up.

We would like to know what you liked about it and what we should improve for
next year. We have a feedback form, if you were at the Festival please hit
reply and we'll send you the link.

Abrazos,
Mariela, Tine, Lynn and our 20 friendly volunteers