[Tango-A] NA-NE: NYC All Night Milonga

Sarah La Rocca danzisima at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:33:19 EDT 2007

Saturday October 13th
*NYC ALL NIGHT MILONGA*

I am thrilled to report that *OMAR VEGA* will teach the class at 9pm
for intermediate and up level dancers. Omar is a tango legend. If you dont
know who he is, you need to get out more and find out for yourself.

*DJ Yesim "La Turca"*
*Dancing 10pm to 5am, as always*

The tango boutique will be open for the finest Felina shoes and NEW:
Rachel wil be there with her stunning glittering jewelry collection. Cash
only please.

Our resident witch doctor and astrologer, *LEXA ROSEAN* will be available
for
tarot & astrology readings.

Possible performances at midnight. I am still working on that part. Stay
tuned.

Admission: $15 general admission, $10 for university students with ID and
current
Stepping Out students.
Admission includes the class and lots of yummy snacks, including vino and
coffee,
including soy milk for my fellow vegan friends.

Stepping Out Studios, 37 West 26th Street @ 6th Ave.
New York City, USA

It is going to be great, so make sure you rest up and show up Saturday
night.
All your friends will be there plus 200 new ones waiting to dance with you.
For complete details go to the web page
www.myspace.com/allnightmilonga

Regards,

Sarah La Rocca