[Tango-A] NA-E: Toronto, Ramiro & Elina Oct26-Oct27 & D.J. Richard Lipkin

Patricia Katz pkatz at trebnet.com
Fri Oct 5 12:52:14 EDT 2007

Toronto, Canada: Friday October 26
Paradiso is honoured to welcome the amazing Ramiro Gigliotti & the incomparable Elina Roldan, direct from Buenos Aires for an Argentine Tango Workshop. This is a rare opportunity to experience the authentic essence of this incredible dance "the argentine tango in the close embrace " through 2 of Buenos Aires' wonderfully talented dancers and teachers.
For those who do not know these incredible dancers, please visit
http://www.elinayramiro.com.ar

In addition to Ramiro & Elina,
we are pleased to welcome one of New York's top d.j.s
Richard Lipkin who will provide the music for our milonga on Friday Oct. 26

Milonga and workshops will take place at the Dovercourt House, 805 Dovercourt Rd.

Check our blog for more details including workshop prices, schedule etc.
http://torontoargentinetango.blogspot.com
tart your weekend at
Paradiso
"for the love of tango"