[Tango-A] NA:SE-Join Us

Lori Burton ladytango8 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 18:15:11 EDT 2007

                Join Us
for our full tango schedule         Location Title
7758 Auburn Road
Utica-Metro Detroit, Michigan 48317
        Argentine Tango Schedule              The friendliest Tango in town
          Welcome!
We are a warm, friendly and very enthusiastic community of dancers located in the Detroit Metropolitan area. Whether you are beginning or advanced, we welcome you to come join us. Group classes and milongas are offered each week where you can enjoy the fun and excitement of learning to dance while socializing with new friends. While we're renowned for teaching Argentine Tango, we also teach the best of Salsa, Latin, and Ballroom. You do not need a partner in order to take group or private lessons. Even if you think you have two left feet, we can teach you to dance!
~Lori Burton, owner and instructor

Tango Group Lesson Schedule
  Wednesdays 7:00 Intermediate

  Fridays 8:00 Beginner
             9:00-?? Milonga

  Sundays 1:00 Advanced

  Your first visit is free with any purchase

    Lori at argentinetangodetroit.com
http://www.argentinetangodetroit.com
Argentine Tango Detroit
7758 Auburn Road