[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC--WNYC radio today, plus Esmeralda's- dance for 5 hrs etc

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 09:26:59 EDT 2007

If you are in NYC today, Thursday, on New York Public Radio:
I will be on the radio program, SOUNDCHECK, which will be about Argentine
Tango‹with Mariela Franganillo and the amazing Robert Ferris Thompson, I
believe I must represent the average citizen caught up in this dance!!
2:00 p.m., 93.9 FM   (Soundcheck is hosted daily by WNYC¹s John Schaefer.)

Now for info. re: SESSION 73 (73rd and 1st Av, SW corner) 212 517 4445,
ESMERALDA¹S TANGO & TAPAS this Sun. Oct 7
Dance for 5 hours---7:30‹12:30--or until everyone leaves!

In the back Party Room we will engage in a wild experiment‹A TANGO CLOTHING
EXCHANGE/SALE/GIVEAWAY so

TANGUERAS: bring great tango clothes -wrong size, wrong color but RIGHT for
someone else 7:30‹
and while you are at it, bring shoes too. (Heck,  if you have any Halloween
costumes you might want to sell/exchange/give--crazy hats, wigs, clothes‹you
might bring those as well.)

TANGUEROS: BRING YOUR WONDERFUL SELVES so all the classy women with classy
newly exchanged clothes can flaunt them dancing with you!

YESIM LA TURCA d.j¹s for us!!!
JEAN FUNG continues teaching the pre-intermediate class at 6:30
Beginners class same time (me).

Thanks to LEXA who, last Sunday, as I promised she would, gave us a
remarkable program with imaginative cortinas, including genuine Argentine
Klezmer music!

Lucille
PS SESSION 73 continues to offer the courtesy drink served in the café
inside or out until 8:00, with an order of
their delicious tapas

212 777 6053
³Esmeralda¹s TANGO AND TAPAS² Sundays
http://www.lucillesdesigns.com