[Tango-A] NAE - West Side Tango - Int/Adv Workshop Series Oct 17-Nov 7

Santiago Steele santiagosteele at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 4 00:30:00 EDT 2007

Greetings All,
I am pleased to announce the launch of a workshop series starting Wednesday eves mid-October through the first week of November:

** INTRO TO TANGO NUEVO WORKSHOP SERIES WITH SANTIAGO & MARIA **

Explore the fundamentals of this revolutionary dance method that has swept the globe! Instructors Santiago & Maria have more than 16 years combined experience as dancers and teachers, and have studied extensively with the most renowned Nuevo masters in the world.

Here are the Dates & Times:

WEDNESDAY, OCT 17, 7:30-9PM
'HIS & HERS SACADA COMBOS'

WEDNESDAY, OCT 24, 7:30-9PM
'CONTRA BOLEOS'

WEDNESDAY, OCT 31, 7:30-9PM
'GANCHOS INSIDE-OUT'

WEDNESDAY, NOV 7, 7:30-9PM
'OFF-AXIS MADNESS'

Cost: $40 Per Couple per Workshop / $140 Per Couple for Series

Location: Ripley-Grier Studios, 938 8th Ave (btwn W55 & W56, buzz #3F)

Course structure will be working in pairs, with no rotation. If you don't have a partner but would be interested in attending, email Santiago at santiagosteele at earthlink.net, and we'll try to match you with a partner for the course.

**WEST-SIDE TANGO CLUBS RESUMES IN 1 WEEK**
NO INTRO CLASS OR PRACTICA THIS SATURDAY OCT 6 - EVERYONE IS ATTENDING THE NY TANGO FESTIVAL AT COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY!!! NEXT CLASS/PRACTICA SATURDAY OCT 13 - HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE!