[Tango-A] misc: discounts to Esquina Carlos Gardel

swingn82thebar swingn82thebar at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 16:01:05 EST 2007

hello all,

I wanted to, in the last months of my being here in Buenos Aires, extend the opportunity to get greatly discounted seats to the Esquina Carlos Gardel dinner show.   I can offer a discount of  30%.  This has, hands down, always been my favorite show both for the authenticity and caliber of musicians and dancers.  It´s the best way to kick off a trip in Buenos Aires.

The dinner portion begins at 8:30pm and the show at 10 pm all finishing around midnight.  Just in time to continue on to a milonga.

I, having operated tour groups, have had access to these discounted seats.  I thought now I will discount them even further one more time before I leave Buenos Aires for the benefit of the tango community.

For more information or to reserve seats please write directly to me here at this address.

Thanks
Laura Chummers
Tanguera Tours
www.tangueratours.com