[Tango-A] NA-E: El Otro Beso Turkey Dance off in Baltimore Friday 23rd

Mark Longerbeam markl at bmesystems.com
Mon Nov 19 10:56:44 EST 2007

Due to the success of the inaugural milonga
event.. and recognizing a Turkey Dance-Off opportunity when we see it coming...

announcing

El Otro Beso

This Friday November 23, 2007

9:30 PM - 1:00 AM

Kiss Cafe   2400 Boston Street • Baltimore, MD 21224

DJ Mark Longerbeam

a mix of traditional and (new) alternative music

$12 - ($10 if student or if you are coming from the DC Beltway or farther)

Free and ample garage parking!

Exactly 1.5 miles after exiting I95 onto Boston
Street, turn right into parking lot after
Starbucks and see huge Kiss Cafe logo.  Parking garage is beside Ray's Barbecue

The food and drink is great an not expensive.  Come early and eat!

www.theotherkiss.com