[Tango-A] NA-C: ONE Week Until The Start of Fandango De Tango in Austin, TX

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Wed Nov 14 21:36:01 EST 2007

LEARN TO DANCE AUSTIN
Ricardo Moncada, Pres.
ph#:  (512)  853-0652
Website:  _www.FandangoDeTango.com_ (http://www.FandangoDeTango.com)
Email:   _info at FandangoDeTango.com_ (mailto:info at FandangoDeTango.com)

9th Fandango de Tango in Austin, TX, Nov 21-25, 2007
An Immersion in the  Art of Argentine Tango

**QUICK** FOOTNOTES

*We’ll be kicking off the Fandango on Wed, Nov 21st at 6pm.  That’s  just 1
week away!!!!

*We're still taking registrations for the Fandango.  However, please  do not
mail registrations after Thursday, Nov. 15 as they may not arrive in time  and
you won't have a spot in the event.  Our online registration system is
working great!!  You can get to it from our web site at _www.FandangoDeTango.com_
(http://www.FandangoDeTango.com) .  This  option will remain open through the
event.

*If you wish to pay by Credit Card you’ll need to do it online through our
web site links.  We will not be accepting CC’s at the registration desk at  the
event.  There will be an internet kiosk by the Hotel’s front door and  we
plan on having a computer with an internet connection available but there may  be
a wait at either of these.  If you register Online before getting to the
event that will save you any delay and you won’t miss out on the classes or the
Milongas starting without you.

*The Omni Hotel has extended to us the very special $89 rate until Nov 19th
at 5pm, and then the rate will go up to $99.  Still a great deal!   Remember,
you must request the "Fandango" discount for this rate.  Use the  link below
to make your Hotel room reservations.
_http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fandan
godeTango11.aspx_
(http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/FandangodeTango11.aspx)
*All our Milongas will be open to the public.  Come take part in some
fabulous dancing.
Besides each Milonga being individually available you can  also get an “All
Milonga Pass” or an “Almost All Milonga Pass” (excludes  Thanksgiving Brunch
Milonga).

*Beginner Class Special:  A very special opportunity for you to kick  off
your Tango dance instruction with the best in the world!  Dance  Festivals many
times cater only to the dancer with previous knowledge, but we  want everyone
to have access to these wonderful instructors!
Beginner 1 Class  Special:  This includes the Fri. Beginner Classes.  A great
place to  learn about Argentine Tango and all it’s beauty.
Beginner 1 & 2 Class  Special:  This includes the Fri. & Sun. Beginner
Classes.  Adding  the Sun Beginner classes gives you a more in depth look at the
world of  Tango.  These classes will be sequential so you cannot take the
Beginner 2  classes on Sunday without the Beginner 1 classes on Friday.

*The Thanksgiving Brunch Milonga is the best.  The food is  fantastic!  Add
to that the fact that you don't have to cook, it's an "all  you can eat" buffet
prepared by fabulous chefs and there's Tango music playing  for 4 hours for
your dancing pleasure and you have a very memorable Thanksgiving  meal.

_www.FandangoDeTango.com_ (http://www.FandangoDeTango.com)

Our All-Star Cast of Teachers
Fabian Salas y Carolina del  Rivero
Julio Balmaceda y Corina de la Rosa
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda  Ghi
Diego di Falco y Carolina Zokalski
Nito y Elba Garcia
Alex Krebs y  Luciana Valle
Pablo Pugliese y Noel Strazza

Over 130 hours of Tango Dancing Fun!
Including over 90 hours of Classes  and 30 hours of Social Dancing
**6 Levels of Classes **No Partners  Required
**Plenty of Practice Time **Refreshments Provided Between  Classes
6 Milongas:  Wednesday, Thanksgiving Brunch,
Thursday,  Friday, Saturday All-Night, Sunday
Fabulous Dance Performances by the Tango  Masters on Sat. Night

Use the link below to reserve your room today.  We’ve arranged for  more
hotel rooms this year.  Last year was a big success and we anticipate  a full
house this year.
_http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fandan
godeTango11.aspx_
(http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/FandangodeTango11.aspx)
The Omni Hotel has extended to us the very special $89 rate
Single/double/triple/quad room + tax until Nov 19th at 5pm, and then the rate  will go up to
$99.  Still a great deal!  Remember, you must request  the "Fandango" discount
for this rate.  This is a beautiful hotel with  great food and wonderful
amenities!  Free Airport Shuttle service for all  who stay at the Hotel!!

Over the last 11 years we’ve organized over 45 Tango events and brought the
best Tango coaches to Austin.  This will be our 9th year for the Fandango  de
Tango.
Brought to you by Learn To Dance Austin, Ricardo Moncada,  Pres.
More info at _http://www.fandangodetango.com/_
(http://www.fandangodetango.com/)
E-mail:  _info at FandangoDeTango.com_ (mailto:info at FandangoDeTango.com)
Phone: 512-853-0652.

List Of Useful Links

Our New Web Site
_www.FandangoDeTango.com_ (http://www.FandangoDeTango.com)

Fandango 2007 Schedule
_www.learn2dance.com/ScheduleFandango2007.htm_
(http://www.learn2dance.com/ScheduleFandango2007.htm)

Fandango 2007 Registration Form
_www.learn2dance.com/Fandango2007REGISTRATION.pdf_
(http://www.learn2dance.com/Fandango2007REGISTRATION.pdf)

Fandango 2007 Online Registration and Credit Card Payments
(this is a  direct link and skips the Fandango web site)
_www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?event_id=24&l=1_
(http://www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?event_id=24&l=1)

Fandango 2007 Front Page of Flyer
_www.learn2dance.com/Fandango2007FlyerFrontOnly.pdf_
(http://www.learn2dance.com/Fandango2007FlyerFrontOnly.pdf)

Fandango 2007 Host Hotel (direct link to the Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark
Registration)
_http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fandan
godeTango11.aspx_
(http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/FandangodeTango11.aspx)