[Tango-A] 6th Mantova International Tango Festival (Mantova, Italy)

tangoloso tangoloso at yahoo.it
Sun Nov 11 09:28:54 EST 2007

Dear tango lovers,
the cultural association "Eallora.. tango" is glad to introduce:

6th  Mantova  International  Tango  Festival  (Mantova, Italy)

6, 7, 8, 9, 10  December 2007

Mantova International Tango Festival, scheduled from 6 to 10 December 2007, gets to his 6th edition.

After the success of the previous five years we are still ready to offer a top-level program.

Eight of the best known dancers and teachers all over the world, five night milongas, four days of lessons, one of the most important orchestra in Europe, the Mantova Festival ranks at the top loved tango events of the circuit.

Every year foreigners attending the festival are growing and growing in number and last year we registered people even form USA and Japan.

Big new of this edition: the remarkable presence of Gustavo Naveira and Giselle Anne, after their long absence from Europe.

In addition the coming back of Julio and Corina, the inventive tango of Chicho and Sebastian, Mariana and the new star Juana Sepulveda.

Top quality shows and lessons and the never failing organization of "Eallora.. tango" !
The booking engine is waiting you on-line at: www.ealloratango.it/festival/en/registrazione.asp; still few places available, book immediately your lessons.

Do not miss one of the main event of the season!

artists:
Gustavo Naveira & Giselle Anne,

Mariano "Chicho" Frumboli & Juana Sepulveda,
Sebastian Arce & Mariana Montes,

Julio Balmaceda & Corina de la Rosa.

live music: Ensemble Hyperion

DJ: Supersabino

detailed information about milongas, lessons, shows on the website: http://www.ealloratango.it

infoline:
- Mariaelena = +39 333 5685420 - elena at ealloratango.it
- Marcello  =   +39 335 7578011 - cibalgina at tin.it
- see more about Mantova: http://www.turismo.comune.mantova.it , and discover why it's worth visiting!

- fly cheap to Italy? http://www.whichbudget.com

("Eallora.. tango", no profit association with the aim of promoting tango)

hope to see you in Mantova as usual !!
Franco