[Tango-A] NA-E: Grand Opening for La Milonguita Ideal this Sunday, November 11th at Pierre Dulaine!

Annatina annatango at gmx.net
Wed Nov 7 19:50:07 EST 2007

Dear Tangueros

I hope you all had a great summer, and had fun dancing under the stars at
the Seaport! Now that it is getting colder, it is time again for La
Milonguita Ideal to re-open!!! And we are honored to open with Live Music
with two of New York's most talented musicians. La Milonguita Ideal opened 3
years ago, and it has become one of the most popular milongas in New York.
Don't miss it, we are only on for the winter time. And this year, we will be
there every 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month!

Sunday, November 11th

La Milonguita Ideal

re-opens

With Live music by

Octavio Brunetti & Sergio Reyes

This great duo will play the most danceable Tango's for us!

Class from 7.30 to 8.00pm

Dancing from 8.00-11.00pm

Traditional Music

Argentinean Wine for everyone

Nice smooth dance floor

Great atmosphere

Our Wine Raffle is on, win a great bottle of Wine!

@

Pierre Dulaine

American Ballroom Dance Studio

25 West, 31st street, 4th floor