[Tango-A] NA-C: Fabian & Carolina Chicago Workshops Early Bird Registration Deadline reminder (Nov 10)

burak ozkosem buraktango at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 15:16:12 EST 2007

Dear Friends,
We are getting close to the deadline for great discount on upcoming
workshops by Maestros Fabian Salas & Carolina del Rivero in Chicago Nov
30-Dec 2.
It's very important for us to see how many people are interested in
workshops by having advance registrations, so we can adjust the gender
balance, larger space and other logistics. Fabian & Carolina will be in
Chicago from Tuesday Nov 27 thru Monday Dec 3.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us or send email.
www.chicagotangoshows.com

Before Nov 10:
    Full Pass        $160/person   (includes 7 workshops, and Friday milonga
with showcase)
Weekend Pass    $150/person   (includes 6 workshops and Friday milonga with
showcase)
One Day pass      $90/person    (3 Saturday or 3 Sunday workshops)

After Nov 10:
Full Pass           $190/person
Weekend Pass   $180/person
Day Pass           $100/person

Phone: 312.823.4859
E-mail: tangoeclectique at gmail.com
you can see the schedule and payment options at
www.chicagotangoshows.com

Burak + Maria
www.tangoeclectique.com