[Tango-A] SE:ARGENTINE TANGO DETROIT PRESENTS

Lori Burton ladytango8 at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 15:58:17 EDT 2007

              ARGENTINE TANGO DETROIT PRESENTS                      Join Us
for our live performance        Location Title
7758 Auburn Road
Utica-Metro Detroit, Michigan 48317

  Please be our guest... for another wonderful evening featuring the wonderful talent of Lucio Romero.
  Sincerely,

Lori Burton               Live Tango Music
Featuring Lucio Romero Friday June 1st
    Lucio Romero was born in a small town in Buenos Aires province, Argentina.
  When he was 18years old, he moved to La Plata city to start with his engineering career and at the same time he started guitar and voice classes at the National Conservatory of music.
  Soon he got involved in several musical activities such as singing on local chorales and Argentine folklore music groups.
  He also formed a flamenco duet guitar and latera Tango groupwith another guitarist and a singer which performed in Buenos Aires and La Plata city. He will shine once again for your listening and dancing pleasure.

  Where & When
7758 Auburn Road
Utica-Metro Detroit, Michigan 48317
FRIDAY JUNE 1ST
8:00pm LESSON 9:00 Dancing and Live Music
              Http://www.argentinetangodetroit.com
586-254-0560

                      Save     As always your first visit is FREE with purchase