[Tango-A] NA-C:Celebrating 10 years at Meet in the Middle Aug 9-12

Karen Whitesell kglass02 at centurytel.net
Mon May 28 22:47:08 EDT 2007

Summer greetings to all,

It's been ten years of tango for me.  My tango history goes something like this...  I first thought tango would be a good vehicle to find a sensitive, caring passionate partner.  Now, it seems, the priorities are reversed.  I now dance with a partner to find the sensitive, caring passionate experience of tango.

It's my fourth year to host Meet in the Middle, Aug 9-12, helping everyone to achieve this experience I love so well.  Modeled after Tom Stermitz's close embrace festivals we've all enjoyed, I've tried to bring this same spirit of just dancing.

I have a beautiful venue for you, it's my home, so you know home parties are always fun.  I will feed you all your meals and friends will pick you up at the airport.

I am still working on menus, arranging a nice floor for you in the park, putting in a new movie screen/projector for our favorite u-tube clips, and did I mention I am WI-FI ready, thanks to Korey for setting it up when he was here.

The price is the best, $150 for all weekend/with meals.  After July 9, it jumps to $200.  Only 130 will be sold and I will try to keep it gender balanced.

Motels will fill...Comfort Inn 417-466-4511, Super 8, 417-461-0230. ask for tango rate $50-60

Our faculty is working on some great classes for you, here is the latest schedule...

Thurs night Aug 9:  7:30-9 Class with Chas Gale and Gaia Banovich, (all levels), and supervised Practica 9:00-11:00

Friday 2-3:30 Early Bird Class with Chas and Gaia, (all levels)
            4-6 Welcome Milonga, Ramu Pyreddy DJ
            7:00 Dinner
            8:30 Introduction of Faculty, Milonga
Saturday