[Tango-A] NA-C: Denver, The Tango House Milonga Monday, 5/28, 8:30-1am

Chas Gale hotchango at msn.com
Sun May 27 14:02:31 EDT 2007

Greetings from The Tango House,

If you are in Denver this weekend please remember that TTH will host a
milonga Memorial Day evening, Monday May 28th, 8:30-1am. Julio & Corina have
said they will make it and our DJ is Ruddy Zelaya.

You can expect our usual extensive assortment of delicious, plentiful and
healthy eats and a wide variety of drinks. A permanent floor with perfect
tactile qualities for tango, a flown sound system with even volume
throughout the room, and excellent mix of music from one of tango's best
DJs, and the friendliest of atmospheres with a beaucoup ambiance.

With our best,
Chas & Gaia

The Tango House
3617 Osage Street