[Tango-A] NA-C,NA-W,NA-E: TORONTO FESTIVAL 2007

Rhythm & Motion elunia at rhythmandmotion.ca
Sun May 27 13:30:17 EDT 2007

Dear Tango Friends,

The 3rd Annual Toronto Argentine Tango Festival (June7th – 10th,
2007) is only 2 weeks away! Early registration deadline is June 1st.
Don't miss it!

Join us for a 4 day celebration of Argentine Tango including
workshops, practicas, 5 traditional milongas, 2 afternoon milongas
performances and more.
www.TorontoTangoFestival.com
To make the weekend memorable, we have invited the top performers and
master instructors from all over the world: Buenos Aires,
Netherlands, Motreal, Portland, New York.

Our goal is to provide dancers from around the world the opportunity
to learn, dance and enjoy the art of Argentine Tango in our beautiful
city Toronto.

THE FESTIVAL TEACHERS, DJs & PERFORMERS:

ERIC JORISSEN (Nijmegen, Netherlands)
CECILIA GONZALEZ (Buenos Aires)
TOMAS HOWLIN (Buenos Aires/Montreal)
NOEL STRAZZA (Buenos Aires/ Montreal)
ROBIN THOMAS (New York, NY)
STEVEN PAYNE (Portland, Oregon)
BULENT KARABAGLI (Montreal, Quebec)
MARIKA LANDRY (Montreal, Quebec)
RAMU PYREDDY (Ann Arbor, MI)

SCHEDULE SUMMARY

For full schedule please visit www.TorontoTangoFestival.com/
schedule.html

REGISTRATION
The deadline for early registration is June 1st.
You can register On-Line through PayPal using any credit card or a
PayPal account at
www.TorontoTangoFestival.com

HOTEL RESERVATION

The closest hotel to the venues is Days Inn. It is is a small 3
storey hotel with 34 rooms, close to the lake and transit.14
Roncesvalles Ave.416-532-9900
1-800-DAYSINN

We have negotiated SPECIAL RATES for Toronto Tango Festival Participants
$69.99 for the BASIC ROOM
$79.99 for the DOUBLE ROOM
To get the discount ...just mention the TORONTO TANGO FESTIVAL

If you would like to stay with a local tangueros there is limited
accomodations available.

Elizabeth
Toronto International Tango Festival
info at torontotangofestival.com