[Tango-A] MISC: Montreal International Tango Festival - Great tango artists coming to Montreal in July 2007

Sylvi Belleau belleautango at yahoo.ca
Mon May 21 23:41:57 EDT 2007

Montreal International Tango Festival of 2007, 5th edition

>From July 7th to July 15th 2007, Montreal will become an international reunion of tango lovers of all levels.  The MITF program includes 9 days of concerts, shows, dance evenings, open air activities and more than a 100 classes offered to all participants.

The MITF 2007 will host some of the best known teachers of  Argentinian tango. Discover different tendencies such as classical tango and tango Nuevo with :  AURORA LUBIZ & HUGO DANIEL,
VALERIA ZUNINO & PABLO NIEVAS,
VILMA VEGA & FERNANDO GALERA,
SOLEDAD LARRETAPIA & RICKY BIGGERI,
MARISOL MORALES & ALEJANDRO LARENAS,
as well as AGATA JAKUBCZYK & GERARDO SANCHEZ .  Our guest teachers will give 100 classes for students of all levels: beginners, intermediate, advanced and masters.

The MITF will host:
BEBA PUGLIESE and her orchestra,
SEXTETO TANGO LIBRE under the direction of MIGUEL VARVELLO, bandoneonist,
FIESTANGO and  CUARTETO ARGENTINO.

Register  before May 31th and benefit of our special offer for the
Full program : 20 classes, 9 milongas and 2 live shows at Theatre Outremont Half-program : 10 classes, 9 milongas and 2 live shows at Theatre Outremont

The MITF is offering:
9 milongas (dancing evenings) in enchanting sites to the music of local and foreign orchestras
2 open air shows at the Municipal Greenhouses of Verdun and at Théâtre de Verdure.
2 grand shows at Théâtre Outremont: Tango Magic with Tango Libre dance company, and Tango Maestros with dance masters and orchestra.

We invite you to visit our web site in order to find out more about our different activities, class locations and our milonga evenings.

For more information, visit our web site at the following address:
http://www.festivaldetangodemontreal.qc.ca

To make things easier, you can now register for the festival online and pay with PAYPAL (Paypal fees not included) ,

Sylvi Belleau for
Montreal International Tango Festival team
2485, Ave du Mont-Royal Est
Montreal, Que. H2H 1L2
Tel: (514) 527-5197
E-mail  : info at festivaldetangodemontreal.qc.ca