[Tango-A] NA-E: Milonga de Mis Amores in Portsmouth, NH

Adriana Pinto adrimp1 at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 11:28:51 EDT 2007

Dear all,

I would like to thank everyone who came down to
Portsmouth, NH, last Friday for Milonga de Mis Amores.
It was a great evening! Good dancers, wonderful
energy! There were dancers from Manchester, Boston and
the Portsmouth area. We had an even number of leaders
and followers this time.
Great! That gives me extra motivation to organize this
milonga, and hopefully, we can continue offering that
party once a month.

In June, Milonga de Mis Amores won't happen on the
third Friday. The Boston Tango Festival will happen
that weekend, and we will be there instead.   ;-)
Milonga de Mis Amores will be rescheduled, possibly to
to fourth, or the fifth Friday. TBA

Cheers!

Adriana Pinto
www.havetotango.com