[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango Fantasy Festival - 2007 Schedule

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Wed May 16 03:29:44 EDT 2007

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

Nine more days for the Tango Fantasy Festival on Miami Beach.  A fun
vacation that everyone looks forward to every year on Memorial Weekend and  Week.

The 2007 Schedule of classes is up on the web site.  For Tango Fantasy
workshops are not necessary to pre-register for any of the classes.

Please note that there are two Masters of Tango Shows with dinner.   You can
also purchase the show ticket only.  These are going fast as we  have launched
an advertising campaign on the radio and the various local  newspapers.  All
these Masters sharing one stage!!  The shows  will sell out as they have done
in the past.  Make your  reservations in advance so you can assure yourself of
a good spot.   Congress "Package" holders have preference.

You can still sign up for any of the three packages we offer.  Don't  miss
the opportunity to be part of this 9 nights of dancing with live music and
world-known DJs.   Four levels of classes during the day with the best  faculty
from Argentina.  Taxi Dancers "imported" from Buenos Aires to dance  all the
ladies, even beginners!
Be there, whether you take classes or not, be there to meet people from all
over the world, dance with them.
If you are stressed out, be there to relax by the pool, take  in the ocean
breezes and enjoy laying on the sand, just relaxing.   After all, everyone has
vacation time and this is the place to spend it  at, Miami Beach plus TANGO!

Tango Forever,

Lydia
Call me at: 305-274-2705  or my cell 305-905-3935