[Tango-A] tango classes & milongas in Cape Cod & South Shore Massachusetts?

Kimberlee Jensen agentisis007 at yahoo.com
Mon May 14 12:47:11 EDT 2007

Hello,

I will be on the South Shore and Cape Cod Massachusetts this summer and was hoping to continue our tango studies. Does anyone know of classes and milongas in this area? I know there are several in Boston, but we were hoping to find some closer by so that we could attend more frequently.

Specifically, we will be in Bridgewater and Mashpee.

Thanks for your help, Kimberlee