[Tango-A] Montreal International tango Festival is back in July 2007 for its 5th edition

Sylvi Belleau belleautango at yahoo.ca
Sun May 13 21:52:09 EDT 2007

5th Montreal International Tango  Festival of 2007

Montreal International tango Festival is back in July
2007 for its 5th edition.  We invite you to be part of
this great tango celebration.

>From July 7th to July 15th 2007, Montreal will become
an international reunion of tango lovers of all
levels.  The MITF program includes 9 days of concerts,
shows, dance evenings, open air activities and more
than a 100 classes offered to all participants.

We invite you to visit our web site in order to find
out more about our different activities, class
locations and our milonga evenings.

The MITF 2007 will host some of the best tango
teachers. Discover different tendencies such as
classical tango and tango Nuevo with :
AURORA LUBIZ & HUGO DANIEL,
VALERIA ZUNINO & PABLO NIEVAS,
VILMA VEGA & FERNANDO GALERA,
SOLEDAD LARRETAPIA & RICKY BIGGERI,
MARISOL MORALES & ALEJANDRO LARENAS,
as well as AGATA JAKUBCZYK & GERARDO SANCHEZ .
Our guest teachers will give 100 classes for students
of all levels: beginners, intermediate, advanced and
masters.

The MITF will also host renown musicians such as :
BEBA PUGLIESE and her orchestra
MIGUEL VARVELLO and SEXTETO TANGO LIBRE,
FIESTANGO and CUARTETO ARGENTINO.

The MITF is offering:
9 milongas (dancing evenings) in enchanting sites to
the music of local and Argentinian orchestras
2 open air shows at the Municipal Greenhouses of
Verdun and at Théâtre de Verdure.
2 grand shows at Théâtre Outremont: Tango Magico with
Tango Libre dance company, and Tango Maestros with
dance masters and orchestra.

Special prices for registration are offered before May
31th for :
full program (20 classes, 9 milongas and 2 live shows
at Theatre Outremont)
and half-program (10 classes, 9 milongas and 2 live
shows at Theatre Outremont).

You can also register for classes and milongas à la
carte.  Now registrations are made easier as you can
pay with PAYPAL on our web site.

For more information, or to register online for the
festival, visit our web site at the following address:

http://www.festivaldetangodemontreal.qc.ca

Don’t hesitate to write us back for more informations.
E-mail  : info at festivaldetangodemontreal.qc.ca

Montreal International Tango Festival team
2485, Ave du Mont-Royal Est
Montreal, Que. H2H 1L2
Tel: (514) 527-5197