[Tango-A] NA-SE, E, C | LUCIANO MARES TANGO WKSHP | COLUMBUS, GA | JUNE 21-24

Alex alex at tangofuego.us
Wed May 9 11:49:07 EDT 2007

Tango Argentino of Georgia is proud to announce a 4 day tango & milonga
workshop with Luciano Mares - direct from Buenos Aires - in Columbus, GA,
just over 1 hour southeast of Atlanta. The workshop offers a total of 16
hours of classes, practicas and social dancing. Note that the workshop will
be oriented to the styles of tango salon & tango milonguero and will also
include milonga lisa and milonga traspie classes.

Click this link for the workshop flyer - which includes bio/background info
on Luciano, as well as the daily class schedule.
http://www.TangoFuego.us/forms/LucianoSchedule.pdf

The workshop begins Thursday June 21 and runs through Sunday June 24. It
includes 9 hours of classes increasing in level of class material (Beginner
on Thu to Int/Adv on Sunday); 3 hours of practicas; and a milonga and
performance on Saturday night from 8pm to 1am. Alex Long of Aspen, Colorado
will DJ the milonga. Private lessons from Luciano will also be available
Fri, Sat, Mon & Tue.

Tango Argentino is a newly formed community (since January of 2007) serving
Columbus, GA and surrounding areas. We are currently in our 4th four week
series and will continue to offer evening classes and mini-workshops for the
remainder of 2007. Rick and Lynda Wilson of www.tangosalon.com in Atlanta
are our instructors for the regular weekly classes and immersion workshops.

It our hope that this workshop, our first by a touring teacher from Buenos
Aires, will attract tango dancers from Atlanta, Macon, Augusta, Savannah,
Auburn, Birmingham, Montgomery, Chattanooga, Tallahassee, and possibly as
far away as New Orleans.

Space is limited to 24 dancers, which will allow a greater level of personal
attention by Luciano. Denise Borenstein and Alex Long will be assisting
Luciano as needed. We have established a registration deadline of May 31, so
please contact Denise as soon as possible to register and pre-pay.

Pricing is as follows:
(includes 9 classes, 3 practicas and the milonga/peformance on Sat night -
for a total of 16 hours of dancing)
Prior to May 31...$140
After May 31...$180
"a la carte" pricing...$20 per class (practicas & Sat night milonga incl)
Again, space is limited, so please register and pre-pay as soon as possible.

Thanks for your time and interest...we look forward to seeing you in June!

For more information:
Website:		www.TangoFuego.us
Email:		denise at TangoFuego.us
PDF Schedule/Bio:	http://www.TangoFuego.us/forms/LucianoSchedule.pdf