[Tango-A] NA-E Dine with cast of QuinTango,Charleston,SC

Kathryn Johns tangoartist at gmail.com
Tue May 8 14:02:26 EDT 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carol Pendergrast <pendergrastc at yahoo.com>
Date: May 8, 2007 9:42 AM
Subject: Fwd: Re: Hoping for dinner between shows on May 28
To: tangoartist at gmail.com

OPPORTUNITY TO MEET AND DINE WITH CAST (musicians and
dancers) OF QUINTANGO DURING SPOLETO FESTIVAL IN
CHARLESTON: QuinTango will be presenting two different
shows on Monday, May 28--one at 6 p.m.and one at 9p.m.
They have offered to meet and dine with interested
attendees between the shows.  They are all very
knowledgeable about anything concerning tango, and
this is a rare opportunity to converse with Anton
Gazenbeek,who lives in Bueos Aires and is a tango
historian as well as a dancer.  We will choose a restaurant
near the theatre as soon as we know how many people are
interested.  Please contact Carol Pendergrast
<pendergrastc at yahoo.com> ASAP, and you should also
get your tickets for QuinTango ASAP.