[Tango-A] NA-C: Fandango de Tango 2007 in Austin, TX Nov 21-25

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Mon May 7 14:46:45 EDT 2007

LEARN TO DANCE AUSTIN
Ricardo Moncada,  Pres.

ph#:  (512) 450-0200

Website:  _www.learn2dance.com_ (http://www.learn2dance.com/)
Email:  _info at learn2dance.com_ (mailto:info at learn2dance.com)

We  wish to announce the 9th Fandango de Tango in Austin, TX,  to be held Nov
21-25.
An  Immersion in the Art of Argentine Tango

Introducing  our  All-Star Cast of Teachers
Fabian  Salas y Carolina del  Rivero
Julio  Balmaceda y Corina de la Rosa
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda  Ghi
Diego di Falco y Carolina Zokalski
Nito y Elba Garcia
Alex Krebs y Luciana  Valle
Pablo Pugliese y Noel  Strazza

Yes, that’s right folks, 7  couples!!!

Our event will  once again be held at the beautiful Omni Austin Hotel at
Southpark
4140 Governor's  Row
Austin, TX 78744
(512) 448-2222

Use the link below to reserve your room  today.
We’ve arranged for more hotel rooms this year.  Last year was a big success
and we  anticipate a full house this year.
_http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fandan
godeTango11.aspx_
(http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/FandangodeTango11.aspx)
We've once again arranged for a very  special rate for Fandango attendees.
$89 Single/double/triple/quad room +  tax
You must mention "Fandango" for discount. Make your reservations  early!!
This is a beautiful hotel with great  food and wonderful amenities!
Free Airport Shuttle service for all  who stay at the Hotel!!

At this time we are not ready to  accept registrations for the Fandango
itself but we will be doing so in a few  days.  We wanted to keep you  informed so
you could make your plans to come to Austin for this fabulous  event.