[Tango-A] NA-E: Boston Tango Festival Registration Begins This Weekend, 5 May

ccdancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Thu May 3 11:25:09 EDT 2007

The Tango Society of Boston and the MIT Tango Club is pleased to announce that Registration for the Boston Tango Festival will begin this weekend.  The 4th Annual Boston Tango Festival will take place between Wednesday, 13 June through Sunday, 17 June, 2007. All events will take place in Cambridge at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and at the fabulous Zero Arrow Theatre at Harvard University. The Boston Tango Festival will include 5 nights of non-stop dancing, a variety of workshops during the day, a Brunch, and 2 magnificient shows by our Master Artists.  Who are this year's artists?  Here is our confirmed artists:

Miriam Larici & Hugo Patyn of Broadway's "Forever Tango"
Guillermina Quiroga and Claudio Villagra
Hector Falcon & Natalia Lavandeira
Guillermo Salvat & Silvia Grynt
Angel Coria from Carlos Saura's Academy Award nominated film, "Tango," with Fernanda Cajide

To register, go to www.bostontangofestival.com.  For additional information, you can also call Vicky Magaletta at 617-721-4872 or Clifton Chow at 617-413-2981.  We look forward to welcoming all of you back to beautiful Boston and Cambridge for our exciting festival next month!