[Tango-A] MISC: Buenos Aires in the Winter - Casa de Deby

Deby Novitz dnovitz at lavidacondeby.com
Tue May 1 14:26:06 EDT 2007

Winter in Buenos Aires is a great time to come.  It really is not that
cold here.  Ever been to San Francisco during the winter?  That is how
winter is here, except without the rain and a little milder.  There are
lots of advantages to coming in our winter and your summer.  The air is
much cleaner.  There are less people.

 Want a great place to stay?  I have space for July and August. I live
in Palermo Viejo on the 17th floor with a view of the river.  My balcony
is full of plants and a lime tree. (Can you believe?) You can have your
coffee and medialunas while looking out to Uruguay.  Unlike most of
Buenos Aires, my rooms are quiet.  The building is secure, the neighbors
wonderful. (They love all the foreign guests I have...OK not all of
them, but most of them.) I have a maid come 3 times a week.

Palermo Viejo is a great place for tango dancers.  You can walk to Salon
Canning, La Viruta, and Estilo.  The 12 bus takes you to El Beso,
Porteño y Bailarin, El Arranque, and Lo de Celia in 20 minutes.
Transportation in this area is the best.  You have tons of buses and the
subte to take you all over Buenos Aires.  If you tire of tango (Oh yeah,
right!) You can walk through the botanical gardens, the Japanese
Gardens, the Palermo Parks, and various other attractions.  Palermo
Viejo and Soho are well known for the excellent restaurants, cafes, and
shops.

My apartment was 100% remodeled.  The rooms have pillow top mattresses,
Egyptian cotton sheets and towels.  You can use the fully equipped
kitchen, the living room. There is high speed Internet.  I also include
a cell phone for you to use while you are here.  If you are interested,
email me for rates. Check out my website at www.lavidacondeby.com or my
blog at www.tangospam.typepad.com

Besos

Deby

No virus found in this outgoing message
Checked by PC Tools AntiVirus (3.1.0.17 - 9.072.003).
http://www.pctools.com/anti-virus/