[Tango-A] TangoStars May 07 Astrology for tango dancers

Lexa Rosean tigerstango at gmail.com
Tue May 1 01:37:54 EDT 2007

TangoStars May 2007

I know that many of you are disappointed that the TangoStars (astrology for
dancers) column is no longer available online at TangoCulture webzine. In
response to your overwhelming feedback and heartfelt support, (not to
mention your expression of sheer desperado at not knowing what's in store
for you on the dancefloor!) I will now publish the column online at
TigersTango<http://tigerstango.blogspot.com/search/label/TangoStars%20-%20astrology%20for%20dancers>.
Unfortunately, I cannot translate TangoStars into German but the column is
still available in Spanish in hard copy of the Reportango magazine. If
anyone is interested in syndicating/translating the column for another tango
webzine, please do not hesitate to contact me <tigerstango at gmail.com>. You
can also check out my regular astrology column online at
LexaRosean.com<http://www.lexarosean.com/astro.htm>and you can read my
monthly astro column for teens in CosmoGirl! magazine.
abrazos and may the estrellas be with you!
Tiger (Lexa)

http://tigerstango.blogspot.com

--
blessings
Lexa Roséan

http://lexarosean.blogspot.com
http://thewitchdrisin.blogspot.com
http://tigerstango.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/tangobruja

If you would like to be informed of Lexa's upcoming events and psychic
specials- please send an email and ask to be added to the News mailing list.