[Tango-A] NA-E: Metin in NYC April 7 & 8

Jak Baila Tango jak at bailatango.com
Sat Mar 31 15:53:23 EDT 2007

 Friends

 Our beloved teacher Metin is coming back for a few days to teach.
 Metin is the master instructor of Baila Tango schools. He has an
 impressive teaching resume, including an invitation to the White
 House.

 For those who are serious in progressing fast this is a great
 opportunity.

 He will be giving only 3 intense workshops 2 hours each.
 Location: Workshops and milonga EMPIRE DANCE 127 W 25th St 11th floor

 (MILONGA will NOT be at 1050, it will be at Empire Dance)

 Here is the program

 April 7
 Metin's Workshops
 12:00 - 2:00 Technique: Energy, Turns, Balance
 2:00 - 4:00 Milonga

 8:00pm - 9:00 pm pre-milonga lesson ($5)
 9:00 pm - ... MILONGA ($10)
	Shows by Baila Tango

 April 8
 2:00 - 4:00 Volcadas & Colgadas

 Each workshop $30

 Online Registration www.BailaTango.com/ny/

 Metin will also be available for private lessons, please let me know
	if you would like to schedule one.
Jak
917 575 1798
www.BailaTango.com/ny/