[Tango-A] [NA-E] NYC: NEY & JENNIFER are at CORAZON April 4 for Ney's Birthday!

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 14:32:21 EDT 2007

Tangueros y tangueras, mark your calendars:

Next week, Jennifer Bratt and Ney Melo are in New York for one night only at
CORAZON!

Join Jennifer and Ney at Corazon April 4 as they teach, perform, and celebrate
Ney's birthday! It's going to be a night to remember. We're pulling out all
the stops for a fantastic party, so come early and snag a seat, snag a
partner, and snag some treats – after all, every birthday needs a cake!
Check out more details (and some goodies) on the
blog<http://yeismlaturca.blogspot.com>
.

Where:     Dance Studio 101 @ 101 Lafayette Street, 1 block south of Canal

Subways:  4, 5, 6, N, R, W, Q, J, M, Z

Parking:    Free – and plenty of it!

For more information go to: http://www.yesimlaturca.com/corazon.html

Beginner Lesson:         8:00pm

Intermediate Lesson:   8:30pm

Milonga:                       9:30pm until 1am – because it's not over
until Echague sings!

Cash bar available all night; snacks are complimentary.

With the smoothest dance floor, the richest sound system, and the best of
Argentine tango (played by me, "La Turca"!), Corazon brings you a taste of
Buenos Aires in the heart of New York.