[Tango-A] NA-E: URGENT Message! Tango Fantasy Festival's Hotel Reservations -

TangoFantasy@aol.com TangoFantasy at aol.com
Tue Mar 27 00:46:03 EDT 2007

Hola Milongueros y Tangueras:

There has been some mistakes made by the Deauville Beach Resort in  taking
the reservations for Memorial Weekend package.  The hotel expects to  be sold
out and they have been giving the wrong information to our participants  who are
trying to register for the weekend package.  Please disregard the
information that the hotel is full, we still have rooms in our block and you  need to
book now.  If you were told that there are none, please contact me  and I will
fix it as long as you are booking before April  24.  This is the cut off date
for the discounted rate.   Please make a note of that.  Rooms booked after that
will be on an  available basis and at the current rate not discounted.  The
discounted rate for Tango Fantasy Festival is $110 for a double or  single.

Tango Forever,

Lydia
305-274-2705
Cell 305-905-3935