[Tango-A] [NA-E] NYC - Silvina Valz this Wednesday, March 28, at CORAZON

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 22:11:58 EDT 2007

Holas tangueros y tangueras,

*Corazon* is proud to announce that this Wednesday, March 28, *Silvina
Valz*will be our guest teacher for the
*8:30pm* intermediate class! Silvina is an engaging teacher whose technique
exercises are priceless tools for any tango dancer. You can see a video of
her in action here<http://yesimlaturca.blogspot.com/2007/03/crazon-this-week-march-28.html>.

After the lesson, take to the floor (New York's smoothest) and dance until
late - we go until *1 o'clock*! Music by me, obvio. ;)

You can also pick up a new pair of heels or leading shoes from *Felina Shoes
*; Chino will be showing off some of her brand-new stock!

Corazon is at *Dance Studio 101*, at 101 Lafayette St,  just a block south
of the Canal Street stop.

Parking is plentiful - snacks are too!

See you this Wednesday at *Corazon* - a taste of Buenos Aires in the heart
of New York!

For directions and more information, visit http://www.yesimlaturca.com