[Tango-A] NA-E: Atlanta Tango Festival only ten days away

Angel Montero angel_montero01 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 15:46:44 EDT 2007

        Dear Tango friends;

 Only ten days to the start of the Third Atlanta Tango Festival, March 29th to April 1st.
 Construction is Decatur square is over, so downtown is looking even more beautiful than last year, and everything is ready to start dancing. For more information, please visit www.atlantatangofestival.com.

 These are the latest news of this exciting event:

 Two more days to get your free T-shirt: March 20th is the deadline to get a free commemorative T-shirt of the festival when buying a Festival Pass. Please send your payment by March 20th, midnight EST (we will check postmarks for payments sent by mail). After that day, T-shirts will be available for sale at the registration table of the festival for just $10.

 Registration schedule: Starting Thursday March 29th at 4:30 pm, registration material will available for those of you who pre registered. Please pass by the registration area upon your arrival at the hotel to expedite the process.
 Directions to the hotel from the airport and driving directions are available at:
 http://www.atlantatangofestival.com/directions.html

 Roommates wanted: As announced earlier, the main hotel is sold out. A list of alternative hotels is available at: www.atlantatangofestival.com/venue/html
 Also, if you have a reservation and would like to share a room, please let us know and we will put you in contact with somebody looking for the same.

 Teachers Training Network: Still some spots are available for the TTN presented by Brigitta and Tomás, Friday evening (7:30-9pm). Please let us know if you want to take the workshop and we will add you to the list. Details are available at: http://www.atlantatangofestival.com/privates.html

 Neighborhood and hotel restaurants: Some of the local restaurants, as well as the restaurant at the hotel, are preparing some special dishes for the weekend. Please check your registration package for details or ask any of the hotel staff.

 Please do not hesitate to ask any question you might have. We will be glad to help in any way.

 See you all here in ten days.

 angel montero (angel at atlantatangofestival.com)

 alan forde (alan at atlantatangofestival.com)