[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC 2nd Meet the Music+Milonga

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 11:38:35 EDT 2007

ESMERALDA¹S TANGO & TAPAS again PRESENTSŠ
2nd "MEET THE MUSIC "Salon--This Sunday, MARCH 18TH
at Session 73,* NYC (73rd & 1st Ave.).

A Music Salon within a Tango Salon---
Ilene de Woodstock has again organized a great framework for us as we
continue explorations of the lives and work of------

Di Sarli, D¹Arienzo, Canaro, Pugliese, Tanturi, Troilo, Laurenz, Fresedo,
Donato, Biagi & all their friends.

Continuing talk/discussion/movement to learn about these orchestras and
musicians of tango--we can only get more informed, fall more in love with
the music, and dance more elegantly.

7:30 to 8:30 in the back party room after the two classes, beginner (w/me)
and pre-intermediate (w/Jean Fung)
(Or dance, as usual, in front bar area from 7:30 until 12 midnight)

NOTE: Ilene has produced CDs to illustrate material, and also produced
hand-outs to help us find additional material on the web!

It was wonderful to see such a great, sharing group join in for 1 hour,
while dancers danced just feet away!

$10 admission includes music salon, dance, and classes.  Dance to many of
the ³orquestas tipicas² which are discussed in the salon---we dance until 12
midnight now!

Dancing in the Back Room will re-commence when the Meet the Music salon ends
at 8:30pm.

Hope to see you!!!
Lucille

Lucille Krasne