[Tango-A] Colette & Richard-Kent/Cleveland, Ohio-March 23-27th

greg messina tangogjm at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 19:29:24 EDT 2007

March 23rd Thu 27th  Cleveland/Kent, Ohio

  Neotango.net
  Is Proud to Announce the Return of

  Colette Hebert & Richard Council

  Colette &Richard www.colette-richard.com Were guest Instructors and Performers at the prestigious Portland Tangofest (With over 600 in attendance making it the largest tango festival in North America).

  Out of 25,000 couples from all over the world, only one couple from the United States made it to the Finals in the Buenos Aires World Tango Championship III Come see why!
  United States IDO Argentine Tango Champions

  FRIDAY MARCH 23rd –CAVANA BALLROOM
  8:30-9:30 Get ready!! Colette & Richard will begin their visit by pulling out the big guns with one of their signature sequences. Be ready to be impressed with their ability to break down a complex figure into something very do-able!!
  9:30-12:30 Welcome MilongaCAVANA BALLROOM   4189 PEARL RD., CLEVELAND
  Anita Converse hostess atanguerita at yahoo.com
  330-608-4444

  Weekend Schedule
  March 24 & 25
  STUDENT CENTER AT KSU
  Weekend Classes & Milonga will be held at:KSU Student Center Rm.204
  1240 E. Summit St. Kent, Ohio 44240

  SATURDAY MARCH 24th
  1:00 Registration - Warm-up1:30-2:30 Tango Class I
  Will include an interesting variation on ocho cortados using an outside in walking system.2:45-3:45 Tango II Salida revisited. Using the advanced basic with the lead pivoting a ½ turn. 4:00-5:00 Don’t just stop!
  This is the class I have had the most requests for. We will explore Tango finales. Vogue Baby!

  8:30-12:00 Milonga
  Admission  $10.00

  SUNDAY MARCH 25th
  12:30 Registration Warm-ups
  1:00-2:15 Adding circular elements to your dance. Circular salon2:30-3:45 Empujon - The push to a lock.

  MONDAY MARCH 26th – SUNSET LOUNGE
  Colette & Richard will Teach & Perform
  7:00-8:00 Creative Salon Basics
  8:00-9:00 Ocho Cortado with syncopations Nuevo Style
  9:00-12:00 Practica
  1382 WEST 9th St. WAREHOUSE DISTRICT, CLEVELAND. OHIO

  TUESDAY MARCH 27th - TRINITY CENTER
  7:30-9:00 Lesson
  Colette has a special lesson for her Kent students, sacadas & a cambio de frente
oh boy
  9:00-10:30? Practica
   TRINITY HALL 600 SOUTH WATER ST. KENT, OHIO 44240

  Sat-Sun. Workshop at KSU
  Ala cart - Any One class $20
  Saturday pass (3 classes) $50
  Sunday pass (2 classes) $35
  Weekend pass (5 classes) $75
  Saturday Milonga $10
  Everywhere Pass (all 9 classes +Milonga) $110

  Drive 100 miles 10% discount!
  Early Bird Discount 10% Before MAR 16th

  Friday at CAVANA’S
  Class & Milonga $15
  Milonga only $8

  Monday at SUNSET
  Basic class. $10
  Nuevo class $10
  Practica still only $5

  Tuesday at TRINITY
  $12 for the evening

  Registration for Classes at KSU
  Drive 100 miles deduct 10%
  Early Bird Registration (before Mar 16th) Deduct 10%                                                  NAME

      ADDRESS

      PHONE #

      EMAIL

            1 CLASS      $20

      SATURDAY PASS $50

      SUNDAY PASS $35

      MASTER PASS $110
  INCLUDES MILONGA

      MILONGA $10

   Total Registration Fees  ___________

  Make checks payable to Greg   Messina 1452 Mogadore Rd.  Kent, Ohio 44240
  neotango2000 at yahoo.com

  Privates with Colette & Richard will be available @$80 per hour
  Call Greg for availability
  330-554-8900

  Accommodations
  There is some free housing available for out of towners with local members as Hosts. With Early registration we should be able to match you with a Host. There are also seven Hotels within three miles of KSU . That list will be on the website www.neotango.net

  COMING ATTRACTIONS:
  May 12 & 13th
  Claudio & Diana With Isidoro & Vivianna Details TBA
  .
  For more info contact Greg Messina 330-554-8900
  Neotango2000 at yahoo.com   WWW.NEOTANGO.NET