[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC: Corazon milonga this Wednesday - March 14

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 00:41:01 EDT 2007

Come to Corazon – a taste of Buenos Aires in the heart of New York!

Tango is happening every Wednesday at Dance Studio 101, at the corner of
Walker and Lafayette Street.

 We're steps away from the N, W, R, Q, 6, J, M, Z, A, C, and E trains at the
Canal Street stop – walk one block south and there you are!

 Beginners lesson starts at 8pm;

Intermediate lesson at 8:30pm;

Dancing from 9:30pm 'til 1am with DJ Yesim 'La Turca'.

For information about upcoming guest teachers and performers, check out
http:www.yesimlaturca.com or call (347) 368-7535.

$12 admission includes both classes and snacks all night. Of course, we have
a bar as well- tango is thirsty work!

The spacious Art Deco dance studio, with New York's smoothest floor and
richest sound system, is the perfect setting for a night of dancing to the
best of classic tango.

See you Wednesday at Corazon!