[Tango-A] NA-C: Denver Memorial Festival, TTH milongas & SHOES SHOES SHOES!

Chas Gale hotchango at msn.com
Fri Mar 2 17:12:53 EST 2007

Greetings from The Tango House,

When making your travel plans for The 7th Annual Denver Memorial Day Tango
Festival, be sure to allow yourself the pleasure of TWO milongas at The
Tango House, Thursday, May 24th, 9pm-2am and Monday, May 28th, 8:30pm-1am.

We are timing our remodeling effects and Grand Re-Opening with this years
Memorial Festival. The day we opened The Tango House set the standard for
the Argentine Tango experience in North America. The night of May 24th we
will raise the bar again. Come help us celebrate and please be assured that
we will take great care to preserve the inclusive energy and the uniquely
"tango" ambiance.

Most of Julio & Corina's classes will be held at TTH and the shoe boutique
will be greatly expanded. More details will be out soon. Watch for our posts
and visit the web site often.

With our very best,
Chas & Gaia

The Tango House