[Tango-A] NYC Tango & Film Festival 15 - 22 July, 2007

Celebrate Tango info at celebratetango.com
Sat Jun 30 21:25:43 EDT 2007

Celebrate Tango Week NYC
 Tango & Film Festival 15 - 22 July, 2007
 Program

THE SCHEDULE IS UP!
 and you can
 REGISTER now for the...
 EARLY BIRD FESTIVAL PACKAGE
 only $370!! till July 4th
 Save $95
 ($475 value) After July 1st $400
 CLASSES and EVENTS Also available a la carte
 (including the Famous Black & White Ball July 20th tickets Now only
$35!!)
 For complete Schedule Details go to:
 http://www.celebratetango.com/festival/ctwschedule.html
 to buy a package or individual tickets by credit card or by mail go to:
 http://celebratetango.com/festival/register.html

 The Celebrate Tango Week, NYC July 15th – 22nd, 2007 includes the..
 1ST USA TANGO CHAMPIONSHIP 17 & 18th July- 1st prize winners go to Buenos
Aires to represent the USA in the V World Tango Championship 16-26 August,
2007!!
 For details and entries:
http://celebratetango.com/festival/mainchamp.html
 This year THE 7TH NYC SUMMER TANGO & FILM FESTIVAL is even bigger and
better
 Starting with 2 of New York cities Favorite teachers
 JORGE TORRES & MARIELA FRANGANILLO
 Forever Tango
 and the exciting NYC debuts for some of our Special Invited Guests:
 ALEJANDRA ARRUE & SERGIO NATARIO
 Coming direct from Buenos Aires after touring Europe!!
 and
 SILVIA GRYNT & GUILLERMO SALVAT
 Recently returned from Touring with their show in South Africa.
 Plus
 back by popular demand Re-known Tango Historian, Teacher & Performer
 ANTON GAZENBEEK
 Accompanied by the talented
 CARINA LOSANO
 Plus of our local exciting talented teachers and performers!

 FILM FESTIVAL PROGRAM & PRESENTATIONS!!
 They were such a hit last year we will again have a special place in the
schedule and have received submissions from Argentina to England!!

 Exciting Class Program with 40 classes in all to choose from
 immerse yourself in a program of talent that has starred in Broadway
shows and Major cinema films...
 PLUS SEE THEIR STUNNING PERFORMANCES IN THE MILONGAS
 Get your tickets NOW for the Black & White Ball July 20th & the Sunday
Soiree Finale July 22nd
 www.celebratetango.com/festival/main.html
 And YES we have again the free classes all over town starting July 15th
at Session 73 - made possible by teachers and studios donating time and
space.

they are on the schedule too!

You can see the incredible selection of classes and events for the whole
week:
 http://celebratetango.com/festival/ctwschedule.html
 Additional details at: www.celebratetango.com/festival/program.html
 TO REGISTER FOR ANY CLASS OR EVENT:
 On line with a credit card at
 http://celebratetango.com/festival/register.html
 by mailing check or money order with registration form and check payable
to Celebrate Tango
 To Celebrate Tango, 220 E 26 St #6L, NY NY 10010, USA.
 In person at La Boca milonga Tuesdays, 136 W 31 St NYLooking forward
to...
 Celebrating Tango!
 Gayatri Martin
 212 725 1078
 Www.celebratetango.com

Book your Air and Hotel NOW!! The big apple is a popular Summer Vacation
destination!
 The Clarion Hotel***, 429 Park Ave (29-30), 212 532 4860
 10% DISCOUNT WITH CELEBRATE TANGO CODE
 1 double bed $180+tax.
 2 double beds $218+tax
 includes continental breakfast.
 Hotel 31, 120 E 31st St between Park Ave & Lexington.
 212 685 3060
 Dble bed shared bath $110 +tax Dble bed private bath$150 +tax
 no breakfast
 http://celebratetango.com/accommodations/main.html
 For Air and Hotel packages contact:
 Baneza Travel at:
 banibini at hotmail.com
 212 203 2838

This message was sent by: Celebrate Tango, 220 E 26 St #6L, NYC, NY 10010