[Tango-A] NA-E: New Location for Tango Night in Brooklyn! Now on Monday's at Rebar!

Annatina annatango at gmx.net
Wed Jun 27 21:13:56 EDT 2007

Dear Tangueros

I have wonderful news for you all, we keep Tango alive in Brooklyn, this
time even bigger! Tango night at reBar, (Winner of 2007 new Bar by New York
Time Out), an elegant gallery placed in a reclaimed factory loft, Rebar must
be seen first hand. It's designed to be a warm cove, an inviting living
room, Barrel-vaulted terra-cotta ceilings and terra-cotta columns create an
earthy, Spanish vibe for your gatherings and now for Tango. Smooth dance
floor, beautiful setting, coffeshop downstairs, Spanish Tapas and tasting
menu, 15 taps of the worlds finest beers, massive by the glass, sustainable,
organic and biodynamic wine selection, and tremendous top shelf selections
including rare single malts.

Come check it out, a wonderful space as it can only be found in Brooklyn!
(with Brooklyn prices.)

Monday, July 2nd

Opening night of new location!

@

Rebar

Class from 7-8pm

Milonga from 8-11pm

I hope you all come to support Tango in Brooklyn!

Very easy access by train, on Stop from Manhattan on the F or A, C train,
very close to train station. Free parking after 6pm!

F Train to York Street, first stop into Brooklyn.

A, C Train to High Street, first stop into Brooklyn

147 Front Street, btw. Pearl and Jay Street

For more info, menu, map etc. go to

 http://rebarnyc.reachlocal.net/

Hope to see you there!

Annatina