[Tango-A] [NA-E] NYC: This Wednesday at CORAZON - Angeles and Michael!

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 23:26:03 EDT 2007

Angeles Chanaha and Michael Nadtochi are master dancers who hardly ever make
teaching appearances in New York. On Wednesday, June 17, they will be giving
a rare workshop and spectacular performance at Corazon.

This is their first New York City appearance since the first Corazon on
Valentine's Day – and people are still talking about that performance! This
is a night not to be missed.

For more information on upcoming Corazon events, including our July 4 plans
and our Tango Championship milonga during NY Tango Week, check out my
website: http://www.yesimlaturca.com .

Corazon is at Dance Studio 101.
101 Lafayette Street (second Floor)
1 block south of the Canal Street Station (N, R, W, 6)
Parking is free and plentiful.

Beginner class: 8:00pm
Intermediate class with Angeles and Michael: 8:30pm
Dancing: 9:30pm 'til 12:30am, with a performance.

Snacks are served all night and the cash bar offers cold drinks for the
thirsty!

Admission: $ 12

See you Wednesday at Corazon -- a taste of Buenos Aires in New York!

Your host & dj,

Yesim "La Turca"
www.yesimlaturca.com