[Tango-A] MISC: PRIVATE VILLA, PETIT HOTEL in MONTSERRAT - HIGH SPEED INTERNET

Victoria Luna vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Tue Jun 19 21:04:32 EDT 2007

We now offer a High Speed DSL connection available wirelessly to your laptop, or from our own new pc.  With our Satellite T.V. you can stay tuned to all of the news in the U.S., we offer CNN, Bloomberg News, BBC and Fox T.V. News 24 hours a day.

So...why not stay in a beautiful private Villa nestled in the heart of the city.  You can walk to your favorite milongas.  This 200 square meter compound presently sleeps up to 4 people.  The design is 1948 Art Deco and boasts a beautiful sweeping staircase with 30' high ceilings, parquet wood floors, full kitchen, luxury beds from Simmons, 600 thread count sheets and giant feather pillows, a wonderful garden with 35' trees, a private sun terrace, business center and washer and dryer.  You will also have your own Concierge on call.
Walk to the Obelisco and three of your favorite Milongas; Chique, El Arrangue, Nino Bien and Lo De Celia.  Ideal is 5 minutes by cab, and you are only 3 blocks off of Ave. 9 de Julio.
So why stay in a tiny, cubical apartment and look at a ventilation shaft when you can stay in this magnificent Villa.  Rent the entire Villa for $74.00 per day (sleeps up to four people).  Monthly rates available.  Includes weekly cleaning.  Air conditioning, security, full kitchen.
The web site is http://www.buenosaireshouse4rent.com/ , take the "PHOTO TOUR".   See you soon!  High season is near, book now.  Call Vicki (310)430-4700.

The new "GARDEN APARTMENT" will be available in the fall.  Sleeps two.  Special Introductory rate for this coming soon.