[Tango-A] NA-E: Tickets for Boston Tango Festival Friday CelebrateTango Show online!

ccdancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Thu Jun 14 13:15:11 EDT 2007

Tickets for the Grand Celebrate Tango Show this Friday at the Boston Tango Festival are on sale online.  There are limited number of tickets available and we believe the show will again be a sell out.  Don't miss the spectacular performance of the Masters Miriam & Hugo, Guillermina & Claudio, Angel & Fernanda, Hector & Natalia, Cesar & Natalia(otra Natalia) and Silvia & Guillermo along with Bernardo Monk and his Tango Quartet.  The show promises to be our best yet.  The location is Zero Arrow Theatre, at the Heart of Harvard Square and across the street from Harvard Yard, America's oldest and most prestigeous university.  Showtime is 8pm, with seating starting at 7.  Don't miss it.  Get your tickets now at www.celebratetangoboston.tix.com before they are all gone.  If you have any further questions about the festival or planning a weekend Tango getaway to New England this Weekend, visit www.bostontangofestival.com or call Vicky at 617-721-4872 or Clifton at 617-413-2981.  We
 look forward to seeing you all this weekend.