[Tango-A] NA-NW: Seattle - Tango Workshops with Mario Consiglieri and Anabella Diaz-Hojman

kamran tavakoli kamrantav at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 16:57:57 EDT 2007

Tango workshops June 29, 30 July 1 - with Mario Consiglieri and Anabella Diaz-Hojman
Mario and Anabella are visiting Seattle this summer and will be teaching a series of workshops. They have been the single biggest influence in our style over the years and we are again excited to sponsor the truly exceptional Mario and Anabella, may you all benefit from their skill as we have. –kamran and Colleen www.TangoElegance. com

University Heights Center
5031 University Way NE (map)
Room: 109 - Please plan to arrive 20 mins prior to class, allow plenty of time for parking, due to farmer's market. All workshops are for Intermediate/ Advanced level dancers, or eager others

Friday evening (June 29th):
8:00 - 9:30 :: Connection, Turns, and Disassociation
Saturday Afternoon (June 30th):
1:00 - 2:20 :: Fluid navigation [circles into lines]
2:30 - 4:00 :: Fluid combinations + musicality
Sunday Afternoon (July 1st):
1:00 - 2:20 :: Rhythms, Syncopa, and Phrasing
2:30 - 4:00 :: Attitude for phrasing (Di Sarli, Pugliese, Calo)

To register send email to tangoelegance@ gmail.com.
Couples are given priority and space is limited, so register early.

Price 20$ / workshop