[Tango-A] NA-E: Boston Tango Festival Starts THIS WEDNESDAY at Harvard Sq, Cambridge!

ccdancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Mon Jun 11 23:48:54 EDT 2007

Don't forget that the Boston Tango Festival starts this Wednesday at the Zero Arrow Theatre at Harvard Square.  If you have already registered for any part of the festival, you can either pick up your confirmation packet starting at 6pm at Zero Arrow, or go directly to the first event to which you have registered.  IF you are registering at the Door, you can either come on Wednesday night or on the day you wish to attend a particular event. If any event has been sold out, we will post a message on the Website www.bostontangofestival.com immediately (Daily Updates Page).  We look forward to seeing you at our 4th Annal Boston Tango Festival on Wednesday.  If you have any questions, you can call Vicky at 617-721-4872 or Clifton at 617-413-2981.