[Tango-A] Na-e, na-c, na-w, sa: 2007 Chicago Mini Tango Festival videos and photos

chicagomilonguero chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 18:30:23 EDT 2007

  We have finally been able to upload photos and videos of the 2007 Chicago Mini Tango Festival on to our website.  We had a wonderful festival and we thank everyone who came to our festival and we especially want to thank all of the wonderful volunteers who helped us.  We look forward to having another wonderful festival next year and it will occur April 17-20, 2008.  There will be another exciting lineup for our festival. To stay updated on the 2008 festival you can subscribe to our yahoo site:   ChicagoTangoFestival-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

  I want to specially thank Marco Mambelli who is the webmaster and co-organizer from the University of Chicago tango club and was able to load up the photos and videos to our website.

  The photos of the festival can be viewed by going to the following links:
  http://chicagotangofestival.com/phpslideshow.php?directory=pic07a
  http://chicagotangofestival.com/phpslideshow.php?directory=pic07b

  To look at the performance and some of the class videos of Tete & Silvia, Oscar and Mary Ann, Maxi and Milva, Somer & Agape, Robert & Cristina, Ernest & Anna, Daniel & Ramona, Timmy and Joanne, please go to the following link:
  http://chicagotangofestival.com/Video.php

  We look forward to seeing you next April 2008.

  Ciao,

  Ray Barbosa
  chicagomilonguero at yahoo.com