[Tango-A] EU-W: 3 Festivals & 1 Tango-Holiday with Detlef & Melina

Melina Sedo & Detlef Engel tango at tangodesalon.de
Sun Jun 10 08:58:19 EDT 2007

Dear Tango-friends,

here are our news for the next month and an invitation to join our
Tango-holiday in September.  Please forgive our long mail, but there's
quite a lot to inform you about.
As you are going to see, our July will be rather Festival-dominated.
So, if you've got a little spare time, why not meet us at one of the
following events in Europe.

See you soon,

Melina Sedó and Detlef Engel

10th Feria du Tango at "Les Mages", France
6/7/8 July 2007

A spectacular event in a charming village in the south of france with
workshops, bals, film, art and open air dancing.
We'll be participating with open classes, 2 special workshops and
several demonstrations. Don't miss it.

Our special classes:
Friday 5pm -18.30pm -  Milonga Traspie
Saturday 5pm -18.30pm -  Caminar Abrazados (walking in an embrace)

The Tango teachers
• Mecha & Diego
• Marcela & Stefano
• Melina & Detlef
• Valeria & Fernando
• Teresa Cunha

The Milongas
• Two Milongas on Friday and Saturday starting at 10pm at St Julien les
Rosiers (between Alès and les Mages)
• Livemusic by Orchestra Hyperion
• DJs Julio Luque and Corinne Segay

Barrio libre de Tango
Sunday, starting at 6.30 pm in the village of "les Mages" with film
projection,  Pies y Manos (Folklore), Arrabalera (Monica Caselles and
her musiciens), demonstrations, Bilbobasso Théâtre and open air Milonga

Infos
0033 (0)6 85 68 98 47
0033 (0)6 08 64 04 89
corinne.segay at gmail.com
dynamicales at free.fr

Tango de los Angeles – The Festivalito at St. Wendel, Germany
14/14 July

For the fifth time Melina Sedó, Detlef Engel and the Hotel „Angel’s“
present you a magic Tango-weekend with visitors from all over Germany,
our region and the neighbouring countries. Enjoy our wonderful
Festivalito in the sparkling light of the illuminated cathedral and in
the sunshine of picturesque St. Wendel.
The program consists of two Milongas, workshops and a
book-presentation. And: the entrance to the Milongas are free. So don’t
forget to reserve tables in advance!

The Summer soirée
Saturday, 14th July, from 9 pm
DJ: Andreas Wichter of the TANGOKOMBINAT
Livemusic: Trio Marcucci & Susanna Pocs
Tango demos: Maria Olivera y Gustavo Benzecry Sabá and Melina Sedó &
Detlef Engel

Recital with Gustavo Benzecry Sabá
Sunday, 15th July, 11.30 am – 12.30 pm

Tango-Brunch-Milonga
Sunday, 15th July, 12.30 pm – 5.30 pm

Workshops with Gustavo & Maria and Detlef & Melina
Saturday 7/14 and Sunday, 7/15

All Infos in English:
http://www.tangodesalon.de/documents/Festivalito07-Infos-ENG.pdf
tango at tangodesalon.de
0049 681 9381839

Tangocamp in Finland
26th - 29th of July 2007

We are happy to present your our first visit of this famous Tango
country.
The Tango camp is organized by the "Amigos del Tango" an independent
association that organizes Argentine tango events in Finland. It is the
biggest yearly event of Amigos del Tango.
We'll be participating with 12 - 18 hours of workshops, demonstrations
and Melina will be DJing the traditional Milonga.

Infos:
http://www.tango.fi/
info at amigosdeltango.fi
phone: +358-400-512051

Festivalinfos in english:
http://tango.fi/system/files/petaysE.pdf

Tango Paradiso at Elba
22.-29. september 2007

Set in a superb quiet position dominating the bay of Viticcio the Hotel
Paradiso enjoys the island's most spectacular sunsets. Ownerr-managed,
the hotel is surrounded by trees and flowers overlooking the sea. The
complex is composed of several chalet type constructions, the main
building houses the reception, the bar and restaurant. Almost all face
the sea or have sea view, and have terraces or balconies.
There is a pool overlooking the bay and a private beach were you may
enjoy the crystal clear sea.

The program:
We give classes for 20 hours in a wonderful ambience of the Hotel Bar
with a view to magnificent sunsets: 2,5 hours after breakfast and 1,5
hours before dinner. Thus you've got the afternoon free and may visit
the surrounding area or just lie in the sun on the hotel's own beach.
As we will also have one tango-free day during the week you may also
plan a longer trip to an interesting site. After the evening practica
we'll have dinner together. And then dancing starts anew: Our own
private Milonga...

Price:
Price of 760€ includes 7 nights & breakfasts, 6 dinners and 20 hours of
teaching.

Infos & inscription:
www.danceandtravel.com
0049 7144 88 29 08