[Tango-A] NA-C: Now Accepting Registrations For Fandango de Tango 2007

LTDANCERAM@aol.com LTDANCERAM at aol.com
Sat Jun 9 11:06:27 EDT 2007

Website:  _www.FandangoDeTango.com_ (http://www.FandangoDeTango.com)
Email:   _info at FandangoDeTango.com_ (mailto:info at FandangoDeTango.com)

9th Fandango de Tango in Austin, TX, to be held Nov 21-25, 2007.
An  Immersion in the Art of Argentine Tango

Introducing our All-Star Cast of Teachers
Fabian Salas y Carolina del  Rivero
Julio Balmaceda y Corina de la Rosa
Guillermo Merlo y Fernanda  Ghi
Diego di Falco y Carolina Zokalski
Nito y Elba Garcia
Alex Krebs y  Luciana Valle
Pablo Pugliese y Noel Strazza

Over 130 hours of Tango Dancing Fun!
Including over 90 hours of Classes  and 30 hours of Social Dancing

“Early Bird” Discount Deadline is Oct 1

We’ve added classes to the Wednesday evening schedule.  We’ll have 3
classes that night before the first Milonga starts.  This is something you  all have
requested and we’re doing it.

We will offer TWO Advanced classes and TWO Intermediate 2 classes.  Up  to
SIX ballrooms of instruction going simultaneously!

Online Registration available from our web site.  We now accept credit  card
payments online.  Only full payments are available online.

We’re still having SIX Milongas with over 30 hours of social dancing
available.  We have several DJ’s we’ve invited.

The Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark will once again be our host hotel and
have again offered an exceptional rate of $89 + tax per room, and there’s a free
shuttle service from the airport.
Omni Austin Hotel at Southpark,  4140  Governor's Row, Austin, TX 78744
(512) 448-2222

Use the link below to reserve your room today.  Last year was a big  success
and we anticipate a full house this year.

_http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/Fandan
godeTango11.aspx_
(http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/AustinSouthpark/MeetingFacilities/FandangodeTango11.aspx)
Book  by October 29, 2007 to receive this special rate

Brought to you by Learn To Dance Austin, Ricardo Moncada,  Pres.
E-mail:  _info at FandangoDeTango.com_ (mailto:info at FandangoDeTango.com)
Phone: 512-450-0200.

_www.FandangoDeTango.com_ (http://www.FandangoDeTango.com)

Fandango 2007 Schedule
_www.learn2dance.com/ScheduleFandango2007.htm_
(http://www.learn2dance.com/ScheduleFandango2007.htm)

Fandango 2007 Registration Form
_www.learn2dance.com/Fandango2007REGISTRATION.pdf_
(http://www.learn2dance.com/Fandango2007REGISTRATION.pdf)

Fandango 2007 Online Registration and Credit Card Payments
_www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?event_id=24&l=1_
(http://www.eventexpresspro.com/login.php?event_id=24&l=1)

Fandango 2007 Front Page of Flyer
_www.learn2dance.com/Fandango2007FlyerFrontOnly.pdf_