[Tango-A] TangoZen Workshop in Omega Institute, July 6-8

Tango Zen: Dance Here Now tangozen at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 06:56:43 EDT 2007

Tango With the Buddha, Tango Zen
**Chan & Eugenia Park and Helena Bacellar
July 6–8 Course 2502-732/Tuition $295
*Omega Institute, R H I N E B E C K • N E W Y O R K

Have you admired those who tango and those who meditate? Would you
like to experience the beauty and bond these two disciplines
offer? Discover how both aesthetic experiences can be your road to
inner peace through this informative and exciting workshop.
Tango Zen is an innovative yet natural practice of meditating while
dancing. We learn basic tango steps through a systematic approach
while experiencing the joy of dancing with simple movements.
Through an appreciation of music, we recognize our inner self and
oneness with our partner.

Each session introduces a variety of exercises that help to establish
a sense of posture, axis, grounding, breathing, balance, sensitivity,
and ultimately a connection between partners. Through these
exercises, we learn not only to meditate while dancing but also while
living our daily lives.

Tango Zen is open to people of any skill level in dance or meditation.
Saturday night features a milonga (tango dance party).
Special Schedule.

Register online at www.eomega.org or call 800.944.1001 Keycode: FACPDF
Omega Institute • 150 Lake Drive • Rhinebeck, New York 12572

**Instuctors:

As innovative and adventurous tango dance instructors and
walking meditation coaches, Chan and Eugenia Park have
made it their quest to promote tango and walking meditation for
pleasure and inner peace. For years, they have offered workshops
in Europe, Asia, and North and South America. Chan is the author
of Tango Zen. www.tangozen.com

Helena Bacellar is a registered yoga teacher. Tango Zen combines
her passion for dancing with the meditative and transcending
quality of yoga.

*About Omega:
Omega Institute is the nation’s premier center for holistic studies offering
workshops, retreats, and professional trainings in a world of subjects.
Located in Rhinebeck, New York in the magnificent Hudson Valley, Omega’s
lakeside campus is set on 195 acres of rolling hills, beautiful flower and
vegetable gardens, and peaceful woodlands.

"TangoZen is about learning to appreciate traditional tango through
disciplines of Zen, which is synonymous to simplicity and clarity of body
and mind. "
http://www.TangoZen.com

“Walk Here Now: Walk to Meditate, Anytime, Anywhere”
For more information, visit http://www.WalkHereNow.com