[Tango-A] NA-NE: NYC All Night Milonga June 9th

Sarah La Rocca danzisima at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 07:30:01 EDT 2007

*ALL NIGHT MILONGA *
*Saturday June 9th*
**
*This coming Sat features an exceptional array of talent!*

Intermediate class at 9pm
*CARINA LOSANO & ANTON GAZENBEEK*
dancers, teachers, choreographers and noted historians of tango
they pay hommage to the past while keeping it vibrant & relevant for today.
Anton's Bio: http://www.sergioseguraproductions.com/antonbio.htm
Carina's Bio: http://www.sergioseguraproductions.com/carinabio.htm

*Special Midnight Show*
*Anton and Carina plus*
*Angel Garcia Clemente presents an excert from his new show *
*"Roxana's Tango"*

 DJ: Ilene Marder from Woodstock Tango
Ilene is a popular DJ and a one woman power house of tango activities.

Admission: $15 general public, $10 current stepping out students
price inlcudes the class and nice refreshments. BYOB ok.

Eagerly anticipated each month, for more than 5 years the All Night Milonga
has been one of NYC most popular and beloved milongas. Simply put, I am
committed to giving tangueros a great night of dancing.
The best teachers, good music, relaxed vibe and professional quality shows.

Stepping Out Studios
37 West 26th Street @ 6th Ave
New York
646 742 9400

*For more details check out my petite web page*
*www.myspace.com/allnightmilonga* <http://www.myspace.com/allnightmilonga>

For info about Angel's show, please email tangoag at aol.com
**
I look forward to seeing you Saturday.